Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Commuter Train

Some of us, Taylor's students who are not so fortunate are forced to take the commuter train to college.

This terrible journey takes at least 2 hours from Bukit Jalil with the commuter but only 15 minutes by car (minus the jam). *sigh..

Now, why does it take almost 2 hours to reach the destination?? Well,
1)frequency of the train is only 2 to 3 times per hour
2)it goes at a super slow speed
3)the driver is not always punctual

If you don't believe me, take a look at the pictures i took while on the way to college.


Look!! It's a 30minute wait. *snif snif.. :'(

The crowd in the morning. They look stressed huh..


Finally!! Its here. :D


Alright.. I was told that there is a 30 minute interval between each train because the commuter train has give way for the freight train to pass. Also, the issuing of signals takes time hence, the wait.

It would be awesome if KTM could try to make the train more frequent so it wouldn't be such a terrible experience to wait for it. Many people who i know absolutely HATE the commuter train. I understand why because i use the train quite often myself. I believe that there is always a a room for improvement when it comes to our Malaysian (hmm..) public transportation. So, gambateh KTM!!

Here i would like insert a small thank you to my BEST BUDDY, Lian Nikki from TBF for helping me with this post. :D (this is my very first blog post by the way.. ;) )

Thank You LIAN NIKKI !! Miss YOU!!

Adele.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment