Sunday, February 7, 2010

Masterpiece!! ^_^

Hey hey everyone!! :D I'm back and this time, its my second post. :D

Last Friday, my dad attended his company dinner. It had a theme. Try guessing. Here's a picture to prompt you. ;)

Any ideas?? Hmm??

Well, you gussed it!! It was a Masquerade Party!! :D Cool eh.. I mean, imagine my dad and his friends in a mask. Whoa.. Unimaginable..

They also had a very good concept. Everyone who was attending was given an empty mask (a few days before) and were ask to decorate it!! :D Good idea eh??

So, imagine this again. My dad decorating a mask. Mmm.. Another interesting image. oO!! Let me show you what my dad came up with. It was quite cool lah..

oO.. My daddy's masterpiece (don't play play ;))

This mask has a thunder on the glitter part to display how 'manly' it was (hahaha.. Go daddy!!)

While i was taking pictures, i manage to persuade my younger brother to pose for me. Hehe.. Here's the picture.

I'm Ultraman. Don't mess with me. Rawr..

I've always liked the idea of a Masquerade Ball so, since my dad had the opportunity to attend one, i really really envy him. Anyway, it looks like my dad had an awesome time with his coworkers and because of that, i feel happy for him. :D

Thanks to Reuben Teo for willingly being my model after several minutes of persuasion and Mr Teo Keng Chong for helping me take the pictures!! :D Couldn't have done it without your help. :D

AdeleT


0 comments:

Post a Comment